Wednesday 3 November 2010

Longing for adventure

Earlier today I was looking at pictures and reading the blog of my three dear friends that are traveling around in Australia for a couple of months (or as long as they have money left).
I just realized, again, that I need to travel more!
That's one of the things that I absolutely love. Adventures.
I'm the kind of person that enjoys being away more than I like being at home.
I love to meet new people, see and experience new things.

So, when I've finished my studies I'm going to travel.
I don't mean like.. over a holiday or a few weeks. I mean, months.
There's gonna be lots of adventure, art, nature, creating, learning, MUSIC, inspiration,
experiences, excitement & culture. At least, that's how I imagine it to be.
That's what I want to get out of it all.

I think I'm the kind of person that needs to move around a lot. I need to be & feel in motion.
I just can't get stuck doing the same thing, living at the same place until my dying day.
I need to be impulsive and move with life, as it unfolds before me.
I'm more or less uncapable of making plans for more than 1 year ahead.
I just go with the flow, and believe that it'll all end up the best way possible.
But believe me, it can be very difficult being as stubborn and impulsive as I am.
The things I've thrown myself into without really thinking it through has either been a total disaster or ended up being the best things I've ever done in my life.
And now that I think about it.. even those things that was a total disaster, has led me to all the other wonderful things. Good ol' yin & yang, I guess.



1 comment:

  1. Ååååh, resa <3
    Det skulle vara så sjukt underbart att ha råd med en longtrip. Jag vill med se, lära, upptäcka, känna osv.
    Liet är så mycket mer än och sitta på sitt feta arsle ocg göra . . . Ingenting!

    ReplyDelete