Monday 22 February 2010

Love is Weird

Hiyaaa everybody.
I'm going to dedicate this first post by introducing myself just a bit.

I am Kirameki-Hime, and this is my blog "Love is Weird - Things are beautiful if you Love them".
Obviously Kirameki-Hime is not my real name. It is japanese and means Princess of Glitter.
I prefer to be called Kirameki, simply because I adore all things sparkly. Glitter is happiness for me ^____^

Actually I've always been called Princess. And Glitter. So, Kirameki-Hime made sense.

This time around I'm choosing to write an international blog.
Since I am from Sweden I used to blog in Swedish. Or.. actually I was blogging more like..in Swenglish? haha.

I really want to live in London, when the time is and feels right.
I have a lot of fun stuff going on here in Sweden right now, but in time I'll want to move ahead.

Also, I want to explain my blogtitle. Love is Weird.
I took it from one of Lady GaGa's songs, and it just hit me how completely true that statement is. In more than one way.
Many times I feel as though my Love is Weird. I love in my own way.

Love is chemical. But love is also very much individual. I can feel love for things that other people don't always understand. It's euforic!
Sometimes we have to be willing to be the only ones who like something.
I think that people would be much more happy, if they'd be a lot less judgemental. 'When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself.'

What this blog is going to be about, is all the things I love and want to share.
It's going to be about me, my thoughts, opinions and my life in general.It's going to be awesome! ^o^








3 comments:

  1. i loved reading this blog, and that statement is so true. i love lady gaga!! i also love your photos, they look so cool! x)
    i love glitter aswell =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have pink hair =O
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Keely!
    I missed your comments before, but I'm answering now ^-^
    Good you enjoy my blog! xx Glitter

    ReplyDelete