Wednesday 24 February 2010

My source of Inspiration

One thing you should know right away, is that I am completely in love with Lady GaGa. I adore her.
I've obsessed over her ever since I saw her with the Disco Bra in her 'first' single
Just Dance.


She inspires me to be myself. To believe in my creativity. To love my art. To embrace my oddness.
To live out my fantasies, and to continue being who I am. People are always going to talk,
so let's give them something to talk about!


She is actually one of the few people I look up to. I often ask myself 'What would GaGa do?'.
I think we are much alike actually. I just feel so much love for her and everything she is.

GaGa ate my Heart.


Lady GaGa - Paparazzi on MTV vma's 2009. When she won 'Best New Artist'.
One of my favourite
performances
with her. It's pop-art, baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment