Saturday 27 February 2010

Saturday Goodies

Most of you already know that I'm a total music-nerd.
Music is a HUGE part of my life.

My blog is thereby going to contain quite a bit of both new and old music ^o^
I thank MySpace for making it SO much esier to find new, great bands and artists.

BEATASTIC -
"I hope you bedroom-dance to my stuff."
It's not just that this guy is a total sweetheart, he also makes some lovely music!
I really hope that you'll check him out.


Kirameki suggests:
Sugar in my Coffee (feat. Erin Hocking)

If you let me (Ukulele version)
Ghost of Me
You're a Zombie, I'm a Vampire

Unicorntastic
BrOOtal Cupcakes

Beatastic


IKE - "IKE (I Karatepunched Earl) is a swedish four-piece band delivering som fast,
beersoaked summerbreeze pop-punk with a touch of broken relationships, teenage heroes & videogames straight up your bum!"
It's fun, geeky, feel-good-music! Although Swedish artists/band usually is not my cup of tea, I quite enjoyed this one! I love their style, and the fact that they wear Hello Kitty \^o^/

Kirameki suggests:
Life in a box



Me, my life & Videogames
The 'FU' Song
Darth Vader
In Love With the Undead
Oh myes. I actually like all their songs! I'm a little swept away ^__~




ZZZZZZ - "bzzz without a b"
Awesome elecronic music. I can listen to this for hours, just for inspiration and relaxing!

Kirameki suggests:
The Bump
The Operator



That's all for today
♪。

2 comments: